As an expert accounting and business solutions provider, we represent and work with a number of solutions to meet your company needs. Read on for some of the solutions we offer as part of our whole-business approach, and learn more about our lifetime end to end evaluation and execution process.
For a quote, email us or call 980.210.6946.
We start with our people. Over the life of our consultants' career with KHBOffice, we encourage continuing education, provide Bookkeeping certification opportunities, and build a consistent, best practices-based implementation approach. Your engagement with us starts with a complimentary, get to know one another needs assessment. After our initial evaluation, we will provide a concise quote based on your feedback, and any solutions that will best fit your needs. We build this quote based on a number of factors, including your industry, budget, needs and wants, as well as timeline.
Once we receive your approved quote and/or project plan, we assign the relevant team member(s), based on solutions and industry. Your consultant will then schedule an initial launch meeting, which will set the tone for the rest of the project. By this time all project participants should know what will be expected from a contribution standpoint, will be educated on any possible pitfalls, such as spreadsheet inconsistencies, and the project will officially launch.
Over the course of your project, which can last anywhere from a week to a month or more (depending on company and project size), we strive to stay in regular communication. After your project is completed you will again hear from your Account Manager, to gain post-project feedback.
Our end goal is a happy client, set in a best-fit solution environment.
Most solutions are offered on either a value-priced or hourly basis.
QuickBooks Training & Support
Whether you purchased QuickBooks and had an "uh oh" moment, or want to work with an expert to get started on the right foot, we are here. Founded and led by an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Katie has built a team trained on her own best practices, and participates in each project as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the consultant assigned. All QuickBooks consultants are Certified ProAdvisors. Due to scheduling, we try to match clients up with one of the below options. If you need something different, please email us and let's talk.
- 5 session remote weekly meeting track - 1:1 meetings set up to coach you through bookkeeping for your client, your employer or your business. Starting with a general program overview and first weekly check-in, we gradually work into a deep dive into the different modules, customization, and how to handle those oddball questions that always pop up. Total time to complete: 1 month. Includes meeting summaries and reinforcement of covered topics as needed.
- On-site 1 day deep dive - available within the US, travel costs reimbursed if outside of the Carolinas. 6 hours spent with our Advanced Certified ProAdvisor, Katie, on-site alongside your bookkeeper or you, answering questions and working parallel to help with issues. Day rate applies.
- Monthly check ins - Perfect for the DIY bookkeeper looking for a check in for those oddball questions once a month, or for continued reinforcement after the initial weekly training track.
- (Coming Soon) Free monthly group call to discuss questions and to meet other small businesses using QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Set Up, Conversion, & Implementation Services
QuickBooks Regional Edition to US Edition: Whether you are on a deprecated country/regional edition of Enterprise, need to move down from Enterprise to Premier, or want someone to handle the push to QuickBooks Online, we are here. Bundle your conversion with our training packages to get started on the right foot. All conversions include a free needs assessment to make sure you are moving to the right product.
- QuickBooks Desktop to Online (or vice versa) - We will screen your file for file compatibility, and push through from QuickBooks Desktop to Online. Includes screening, push, adjustments (if needed), and validation of final numbers to current.
- QuickBooks Regional Enterprise to US Enterprise - Regional editions of QuickBooks Enterprise are no longer supported. Convert to the US edition before problems develop.
- QuickBooks Enterprise to Premier (or Premier to Pro) - Started out with the wrong package, or do you no longer need Enterprise? We can convert your Enterprise file to a Premier compatible file.
- QuickBooks New File Setup - Point of Sale, Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Online - If problems exist with a straight conversion, or you are currently working in Excel and need a brand new file, we have you covered.
- QuickBooks to QuickBooks Upgrade - Upgrades are very friendly for the DIY-er, but if you prefer someone to handle it for you, walk you through or shadow, we are happy to.
Other Services Offered
As part of our main QuickBooks or other projects, we also work with a number of other solutions, all meant to pair with your QuickBooks program. Contact us to learn more.