As an expert accounting and business solutions provider and Intuit Premier Reseller, we represent and work with a number of solutions to meet your company needs. Read on for some of the solutions we offer as part of our whole-business approach, and learn more about our lifetime end to end evaluation and execution process.
We will review your account yearly to make sure that you are on the newest technology available, and can help discuss any benefits to cloud technology upgrades, Intuit account changes, and more.
For a quote, email us or call 980.210.6946.
You don't know where the problems are until you know the project.
Our needs assessment and scoping process takes a full review of your current needs and goals, and puts together a practical plan to get there. You will be presented with a quote and pricing schedule. Our typical price structure consists of a 50%/50% plan (50% deposit at acceptance, and 50% payable upon completion). We do offer in-house financing to approved clients, and we take Paypal credit.
We are ready to go when you are.
Once we receive your approved quote, deposit and/or project plan, we have already planned the project based on your unique industry and solution needs, as well as on strategies and processes developed from earlier projects. Only thing left is launch.
During the project we are in steady communication, so that you know exactly where things sit.
Our Solutions & Services
SMB Accounting Services
Let us take over your accounting so that you can run your business. We can keep your books up to date monthly or quarterly, help you develop a budget and accounting policies for your business, and run light analysis so you can make decisions that will help you grow. We can also coach your on-site bookkeeper as your Controller. You and your tax advisor will love your new books.
Pricing starts at $125 per month and is based on duties, as well as company transaction size. Request a pricing table and example proposal for your review (no commitment).
E-Commerce website integrated with QuickBooks Payments & QBO (or QuickBooks Desktop)
We can help you in your move to e-commerce. As BigCommerce partners, we will gather website requirements, help with website template selection, and can get you started uploading your products and information to your new website (or do it for you). Best of all, we can fully integrate your site so that it works in tandem with your QuickBooks accounting software, and payments pull seamlessly thanks to QuickBooks Payments.
Pricing starts at $1000.00 for website setup and product setup and BigCommerce training, and includes sync setup to Intuit Payments and QuickBooks Online.
QuickBooks Training & Support
Whether you purchased QuickBooks and had an "uh oh" moment, or want to work with an expert to get started on the right foot, we are here. Katie (or Sarah) work with new bookkeepers and accountants on a 5 web meeting training track, starting with a demo and ending with short Q&A sessions to boost confidence and fix any issues that come up. It's like starting a new job with a personal coach for over a month. We recommend pairing our training with a file review and catch up, so you aren't slogging through old problems while trying to learn new concepts.
- 5 session remote weekly meeting track (most popular) - 1:1 meetings set up to coach you through bookkeeping for your client, your employer or your business. Starting with a general program overview and first weekly check-in, we gradually work into a deep dive into the different modules, customization, and how to handle those oddball questions that always pop up. Total time to complete: 1 month. Includes meeting summaries and reinforcement of covered topics as needed.
- On-site 1 day deep dive - available within the US, travel costs reimbursed if outside of the Carolinas. 6 hours spent with our Advanced Certified ProAdvisor, Katie, on-site alongside your bookkeeper or you, answering questions and working parallel to help with issues. Day rate applies.
- Monthly check ins - Perfect for the DIY bookkeeper looking for a check in for those oddball questions once a month, or for continued reinforcement after the initial weekly training track.
Training track $600.00 and includes full Q&A session support for 1 month.
QuickBooks Set Up, Conversion, & Implementation Services
QuickBooks Regional Edition to US Edition: Whether you are on a deprecated country/regional edition of Enterprise, need to move down from Enterprise to Premier, or want someone to handle the push to QuickBooks Online, we are here. All conversions include a free needs assessment to make sure you are moving to the right product.
- QuickBooks Desktop to Online (or vice versa) - We will screen your file for file compatibility, and push through from QuickBooks Desktop to Online. Includes screening, push, adjustments (if needed), and validation of final numbers to current.
- QuickBooks Regional Enterprise to US Enterprise
- QuickBooks Enterprise to Premier (or Premier to Pro) - Started out with the wrong package, or do you no longer need Enterprise? We can convert your Enterprise file to a Premier compatible file.
- QuickBooks New File Setup - Point of Sale, Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Online - If problems exist with a straight conversion, or you are currently working in Excel and need a brand new file, we have you covered.
- QuickBooks to QuickBooks Upgrade - Upgrades are very friendly for the DIY-er, but if you prefer someone to handle it for you, walk you through or shadow, we are happy to.
Conversion services start at $500 and are based on file size, periods involved and software platforms. Custom quote required.
Other Services Offered
As part of our main QuickBooks or other projects, we also work with a number of other solutions, all meant to pair with your QuickBooks program.