Download available same day of purchase (if after 5 pm, please wait until opening of next business day)
Intuit QuickBooks Desktop Accountant is a great way to manage the accounting for your small and growing businesses who are looking for a desktop version of QuickBooks. Track sales, sales tax, and create your financials, such as your Profit & Loss or Balance Sheet, to track your business performance each month. Use Smart Search, Scheduled Reports, or a number of other new features to see your business in a new light.
Includes inventory and other features not available in Pro or Premier. Create customized financial reports, track fixed assets, and work in two company files at the same time.
Scaleable up to 100 users. Digital download. 1 time purchase, with maintenance updates for 3 years. We recommend updating to the new version every year for the best experience.
Can toggle between all industry editions in order to work in the same version as your client, and work in 2 files simultaneously!
New for 2017
Save time with easier, faster search.
- Search between a range of values to find a transaction, instead of having to remember the exact amount.
- Locate accounts, items and clients faster by typing in a partial name and having QuickBooks fill in the rest.
Easily view and use new report filters.
- In two clicks, see which filters have been applied to a report.
- Use visible filters to easily reproduce memorized reports.
- Easily toggle back and forth between reports.